B. What Information is Collected
SBMA may collect personally identifiable information ("Information") during account registration or profile update, including but not limited to the following:
- Personal information - name, gender, date of birth
- Contact information - address, home, company, phone number, mobile phone number, email address
C. How is Information Stored
SBMA holds user’s/member's information in an electronic file and may use third party information systems providers who may store or have access to member's personally identifiable information. SBMA may also combine previous information provided by users / members and the personal information that SBMA may receive about the users / members. SBMA may transfer user’s / member's personally identifiable information to any of its partners when providing its services to members. SBMA may also transfer the personally identifiable information between Subic, the rest of the Philippines and other locations / countries where its data storage or third party processing facilities are located.
D. How Will Information Be Used
Information may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- Administration of membership account
- Processing of locator requests
- Provision of better customer experience or service through profiling and statistical analysis
- Response to member enquiries, feedback and complaints
- Prevention or investigation of fraudulent activities
E. Disclosure of Information
- SBMA does not provide Information to any individual or organization without member consent, unless:
- They are our partners contracted to perform member obligations on our behalf;
- They are our lawyers or legal advisors for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights;
- It is required for us to render the service you have requested for; or
- It is for the purpose of responding to government authorities, agencies or other third parties to the extend permitted or required by applicable law, or to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal processes.
F. Access and Consent to Information
SBMA allows users the ability to access and edit profile details and preferences. SBMA respects users' right to control the kinds of email received. Members who do not wish to receive communications from SBMA can unsubscribe to them anytime by contacting your designated account officers who will endorse your requests to the SBMA MIS Office Web Team.
G. Security Safeguards
SBMA membership accounts are password-protected for privacy and security. SBMA uses industry-standard encryption to protect data transmissions over the Internet. In order to improve online experience, SBMA may track online behavior or click stream data to advance members' use of its web pages and track referrals from other websites. Such data will not be stored to the individual member's record, and will only be aggregated for statistical analysis.
H. Links to Other Websites
For the convenience of access to information, SBMA may provide members links to other websites. Accessing these websites is solely at members' own risk and SBMA shall not be responsible for the availability, privacy practices, content, views or the use of any Information that members may share with these websites. SBMA does not monitor these linked websites for accuracy and content, and does not warrant and has no liability for the information contained therein. SBMA is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with members' use of linked websites or members' reliance on any content, good or service available on or through the linked websites.
I. Destruction of Personal Information
Members may choose to delete their account permanently by accessing such option here. Once the account is deleted, SBMA shall securely dispose all personally identifiable information of the member. The company must also endorse new member access who will manage the company’s membership details. Some information may remain in backup copies and logs but shall not be used for any purpose by SBMA. Accounts which are inactive for more than five (5) years shall likewise be closed and deleted by SBMA.
K. Contact Us
For further questions, you may contact us here.