If you already have a user account but having a problem signing-in, your email login can be change, your password can also be reset by following the steps below.
FOR YOUR LOGIN EMAIL:
If your authorize representative left the company and the user credentials were not transferred or if you forgot your login email, you can ask assistance with your account officer to:
FOR YOUR LOGIN PASSWORD:
- Know your current email login or
- Change your email login.
If you do not have your password, you can reset it by following the steps below:
- Click on the SIGN IN button located at the upper-right corner of the window.
- Click on the I forgot my password button on the next window.
- Enter your registered email login on the next window.
- Click on the Send Password Reset Link button. (the system will send an instruction to your email)
- Open your email then click on the RESET MY PASSWORD button on the latest email sent by the system.
- Enter your email and the new password on the provided fields on the appearing window.
- Click on the Reset Password button to save.