If you already have a user account but having a problem signing-in, your email login can be change, your password can also be reset by following the steps below.
FOR YOUR LOGIN EMAIL:
If your authorize representative left the company and the user credentials were not transferred or if you forgot your login email, you can ask assistance with your account officer to:
FOR YOUR LOGIN PASSWORD:
- Know your current email login or
- Change your email login.
If you do not have your password, you can reset it by following the steps below:
- Click on the SIGN IN button located at the upper-right corner of the window.
- Click on the I forgot my password button on the next window.
- Enter your registered email login on the next window.
- Click on the Send Password Reset Link button. (the system will send an instruction to your email)
- Open your email, check the email sent by the system, then click on the RESET MY PASSWORD button.
For multiple requests, please use the latest email sent by the system. Previous emails will be invalid.
Email sent by the system is valid within 1 hour.
- Enter your email and the new password on the provided fields on the appearing window.
Click on the Reset Password button to save.
You will be automatically logged-in after the successful password reset.
After having your new login account credential, please make sure to:
Have it saved in a secure manner within your organization.
Have a procedure on its transfer for any personnel movement.